Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, '' was given in /home/freetips/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298
I’m on the cover of Succeed Magazine! « Free Tips DOT COZA

I’m on the cover of Succeed Magazine!

Posted on 7th January 2010 by Tony in Random

OK, I’m really excited about this! In November last year I was interviewed by Succeed Magazine on how I help people become millionaires by using the Internet.

I was completely surprised to find out that the article is a cover feature. OK, my face isn’t quite on the cover, but take a look:

So please do me a favour and go pick up a copy of the magazine at your nearest Magazine Outlet – it’s only R18!

1. PharaK says:

Whew, I struggled to get here since I bought this copy. I spent sleepless nights trying to find a way to communicate with you man. The fact is, I know it’s possible and easy to become an online millionnaire, all I needed was a home based mentor. Now that I found you, this is were I would like us to start, please. I’m glad that you have indicated that you want to help me to become a millionnaire – a dream I’ve been chasing half of my life without success. I have just published my very first website. I’m impressed by the NeedCash concept and I think i’m in the right field to participate profitably in it. I have a couple of suggestions how you can help me. One, I want to place the same form on my website, which I’m about to market aggressively – then I would like you to either buy the leads from or teach me how to sell them to the banks. Two, I need you to give me as much advise as you can, therefore i would appreciate if you could give me the most preferred communication platform where you can guide me. I’m new to twitter. I hope this msg reaches you. Ps…I am phone deaf, my only means of communication is email and sms or face to face. Have a wonderful day.

7th January 2010 at 2:32 pm

Hi there!

Thanks for the comment! Wow! Quite a lot to digest. I suggest the first step is getting to my next talk (Cape Town or Johannesburg) which will give you a lot of information on how to follow the step.

I have two mentorship models as well, and will email you some information about them!

Tony

7th January 2010 at 2:58 pm

3. Chris M says:

Really well done dude, this is a great achievement!

7th January 2010 at 11:37 pm

Thanks Chris – yup, it’s absolutely amazing. Hard Work certainly pays off and the guys at Succeed are awesome. The “Cover Feature” was completely unexpected!

7th January 2010 at 11:41 pm

5. Rory says:

Wow, very cool. Succeed is a good mag, and it’s articles have often been a help to me. Well Done.

7th January 2010 at 2:01 pm

Thanks Rory … it’s been a lot of fun since appearing in the Magazine. I’d love to be able to write for them regularly!

7th January 2010 at 2:50 pm

7. wandile kegakilwe says:

i would love to open an online business i already have two brilliant ideas i just need to save a few thousands as im currently unemployed. thanks i bought the issue it has insipired me and i thank you for what you are doing. be blessed

7th January 2010 at 1:29 pm

8. Shuping Shuping says:

Hi, Tony
    Could you kindly e-mail me your two mentorship programmes.I read with intend to learn as much as possible, the feature in the Succeed Magazine – as outlined by one of the fascinated readers – PharaK ( 07 Januart 2010).
    Appreciatively,Shups.

7th January 2010 at 11:33 am

9. Joseph Jonas says:

Hi Sir,

Thanks for all that you doing Sir, helping others achieve their dreams. i first read about your millioners idea in 2009 on succeed magazine. You were also selling a good bussiness package, a newsletter, but my hands were tied at the time. Since February this year ive been taking online surveys with foreign companies like Global Test Market, click for pay like Donkey mails and Matrix but i have realy benefited nothing money wise and at times i feel like im just waisting my time. Im currently registered with Freelance Logic, a South African company, but same story. Sir i have limited resources as im still a Varsity student but i want to help my family get out of poverty through Online Business so i ask you to help me get started. Any genuine Online marketing job can be the best way to start so i can also have my own website from the experience. Thank you.

7th January 2010 at 9:34 am